Introduction To The Old Campdonians
Welcome to Chipping Campden School’s new Alumni website, we’re delighted that you are here.
We’ve established the Old Campdonians to encourage and enable past pupils, parents, staff and governors to connect with each other after leaving Chipping Campden School. We recognise that some students have remained strong friends and have established their own social network. Our aim now is to bring as many of our past and present school community together under one umbrella, our Alumni. This helps our current students to feel part of a continuous community, and to hopefully benefit from the expertise of those who have gone before them.
What We Aim To Do For You:
- Organise events and facilitate reunions
- Create opportunities for Old Campdonians to connect with old friends and make new connections
- Hear the latest news on the school and Old Campdonians via our termly alumni newsletters
- Hear about campaigns that will benefit future students
- Build up a strong alumni community offering a wealth of knowledge, resources and networking opportunities.
- As an alumnus, you will benefit from this strong, engaged and lifelong network
If you would like to register as an Old Campdonian, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and year of leaving. We promise not to pass on your details to any other organisations outside the School or use for any other purposes. We look forward to hearing about the different journeys that people have taken since leaving the School, so if you have any news you would like to share please send an email. If you would prefer to call, please contact the Development Office on the number below. We’d love to hear from you and would be delighted to show you around the School when you are visiting the North Cotswolds.
What You Can Do For Us:
We want to encourage our Alumni to taken an active interest in the life of the School, by offering your time, expertise or support in order to benefit our current students. Please contact the Development Office if you would like to get involved.
We will also be setting up a dedicated LinkedIn group for our Old Campdonians as well as a Facebook page and will keep you posted on developments.